Why Jiujitsu for your kids?
I try to pack as much into our kids classes as possible. Here is a list of just some of what Summit kids get to do and the benefits from martial arts training.
* Interact with other kids in a fun and engaging activity, playing games and learning skills.
* Learning essential self defense techniques so they can respond to being grabbed, picked up, bullied, or hit and respond in an effective manner so they can get stay safe and get help.
* Grow in confidence of their ability to think, react, and respond in intense or stressful situations and confrontations.
* Become role models. Gain leadership skills and patience by helping those younger or with less knowledge than them.
* Physical training – Jiujitsu works on cardio, muscular endurance and strength, coordination, reflexes, and the list goes on.